Workers Compensation Insurance in Texas
Providing Business Liability Insurance in Austin, Round Rock and All of Central Texas
Coverage for injury to your employees
No Austin, TX business with employees should operate without workers comp insurance. For low risk businesses, it is too affordable to pass up, and for high risk businesses, the probability of injury mandates it. The health, and continued existence, depends on worker’s comp coverage.
What does workers compensation insurance provide?
- Medical care and rehabilitation related to on-the-job injuries
- Medical care related to diseases picked up on the job
- Lost wages for employees who are unable to work while recovering
- Compensation for economic losses
- Legal costs should the employee file a lawsuit against your business
- Benefits to the dependents of employees killed because of an on-the-job accident
Workers Compensation Insurance is More than just damages...
Workers comp is more than just compensation for economic damages. While it also provides legal costs in case of a lawsuit, a company carrying comp is much less likely to incur a lawsuit. Workers comp allows you to get the care needed for an employee, and get your attention back to running the business.
Get Workers Compensation Insurance Today
Are you an Austin or Texas business owner considering workers compensation insurance for your company? Call us today for a FREE quote!
Ready To Get Started
Simply fill out the form below and we'll send you a quote for free to make sure you and your business are fully covered.